We are pleased to announce that getAbstract will be a sponsor of the Global Peter Drucker Forum 2015 on November 5-6, 2015 in Vienna, Austria.
The 7th Drucker Forum touches a key theme of our time: It will look at the technology Tsunami – with Robotics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, and The Internet of Things – through the lens of humanity.
This leads into fundamental questions to be discussed at the 2015 Conference:
- In a technology-driven economy, is management still about people?
- Does it need a fundamental makeover?
- How can digital technology be leveraged to augment human capacity as opposed to automate and replace it?
- Can we achieve breakthrough innovation across the board creating new opportunity for people?
- Based on the new technology infrastructure – is a new economic order in the making?
- What is the role of the public sector in this secular transformation?
The 2015 list of world class speakers and thought leaders includes:
- Rachel Botsman, Founder of the Collaborative Lab and author of What’s Mine Is Yours
- Tom Davenport, Distinguished Professor in Management and Information Technology at Babson College and author of Analytics at Work
- Steve Denning, Forbes contributor, Member of the Board of Directors Scrum Alliance and author of The Secret Language of Leadership
- Henry Mintzberg, Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University and author of Rebalancing Society
- Dambisa Moyo, International economist and writer on macroeconomy and global affairs, and author of Winner Take All
- And many more…
Thomas Bergen, co-founder and CEO of getAbstract will participate in the session “Will Technology lead us into an Entrepreneurial Society?“ Find out more on this and other sessions in the conference program.
Join the free live stream that will be provided from the Global Peter Drucker Forum 2015: The live stream will be available in English and Chinese in simultaneous translation and transmits all sessions in the main auditorium over both days. Simply register here.